December 6

Good Old Favorites

Creative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

I love Music. Music helps me concentrate and makes me feel better in cloudy times. My favorite song would have to be Eyes Of The Storm    (go check it out!) It is very inspirational. It is about fighting for what you love and finding your strength inside.Bose Noise Cancellation Headphones I love it so much! Music just helps me feel better. I could lay on my bed, close my eyes, and listen to songs until I fall asleep. I even loved music as a kid!i obviously listened to little kid songs like, If Your Happy And You Know It Clap You Hands! But I still loved it like a teddy bear!

My second favorite song is Last Christmas.  It fills me like a jar with the Christmas spirit. I always want to dance in my favorite Christmas hat. This is great because Christmas is right around the corner!! This song is obviously about Christmas and Love. But its one of my personal favorites. I play it on alexa at least 500 times every Christmas. Maybe more!

My third favorite song is Sorry Not Sorry.  I like this song because of its beat and tempo. It makes me want to dance like Last Christmas. It´s also funny at the end too. She does curse. But you can search a clean version. The police come to shut down the party they were having. Demi Lovato says into a microphone.¨The police are here to shut us down but who gives a …..!¨ as they pull out handcuffs she then says, ¨I´m just kidding totally  respect the police!¨ that was obviously a skit but to me it was funny! These are three paragraphs on my three favorite songs and why i absolutely L O V E them. Bye!!! See you next blog!!!

Posted December 6, 2017 by Abby in category Uncategorized