September 26

About Me!!

Hi! Didn’t see you there! My name is Abby. Today ladies and gentleman, I’ll be saying a little stuff  about me! So fasten your seat belts! Because my mouth is NOT going to stop moving!!!!

I have 2 lovely dogs, their names are, Sampson and Camo. Sampson is my little nugget. I sleep with him every night! He is a Australian Shepard. He is 1 and a half years old. BUT I SWEAR, HE IS THE MOST NEEDY LITTLE THING!! Camo is an Australian Shepard mixed with something else that i cant remember. He isn’t half as needy. Camo is always so calm. Probably because he is 7 years old. But he is playful. Just not as much as nugget (Sampson).

My favorite thing to do is gym. Gym has always been my favorite because, I know that I´m exercising my big guns to make them strong. Not that their not already strong :).  But i know its keeping me healthy. Its also really fun with all the games we play and all the moves we practice! You get to change clothes into shorts and a shirt and  All of that, So we don´t sweat our faces off in jeans and long sleeves. Boom.

Another thing about me is that I am a artist! Vincent Van Gogh is my favorite artist. But I love drawing animals, including, wolves, foxes, dogs, cats, bigger cats (lion tiger, etc). I´m  not as good with humans. But they are fun to draw.  I also like animating. animating is when you add a bunch of pictures together to create movement. Lets say for example you want to animate a walking person. You would draw a person. Then you would draw the person again. And move the feet a bit. and the arms too if you wanted. its a long  processes. I´m  talking a few hours. For a full blown animation for my channel. It would take about 4 hours. or more. Trust me, it sounds boring, but its really fun. i use a app called FlipaClip, if you want to know.

That might be all…. hmmmm… NOPE! the last thing i L O V E to do is dance! I do Ballet, Jazz, and Hip Hop. In jazz. You get to wear these funny shoes. You know that part at the bottom of your shoe that makes you taller? Its somewhat like that. but not in the middle. Or the sole of your foot, if that´s what its called. and so you can bend the shoe without breaking it. In Ballet. You do graceful moves, slow, but also some faster ones. But their not that fast.         I´m  pretty flexible. Like i can do a bridge. (When you go on your back and lift yourself with your hands and feet) I can touch my toes with my head (sitting with your feet together and placing your forehead on them.) there is many more things i can do. And last. But not least, we have Hip Hop. Its like that crazy and funny dance, kind of. We do a lot of tumbling, ( A version of gymnastics, including, cartwheel, front roll, back roll, handstand, etc.) The teachers are amazing too! That right there. You don´t see it? that giant bunch of words above the ones your reading? Now you see it? Good! That right there folks. Is all about me.