December 4

Homes For Hearts

2015~134 Phoenix OOCL via Compfight

Our project is raising money with a bake sale for the Ronald McDonald House Foundation (RMCH).

My partner’s name is Olivia, and I am Abby. We noticed how many families suffer the hour long drives to get to hospitals for their poor sick children. So we decided, Hey! Why not help out Ronald McDonald House give families what they need? What the heck is Ronald McDonald House? I am sure your asking, well Ronald McDonald House is a place that helps those families by making food for them and giving them homes right next to a hospital.

Their list for things they need is HUGE!! So we are going to do a bake sale at our local car wash, we are going to sell things like Hot chocolate, cookies, cupcakes, etc. RMCH needs things like, laundry detergent, Cereal, pretzels, chips, ETC

We will have our bake sales once a month, first in December,  then January, February, just a chain of months, our last one will be in March, After that we will have a bit of time, that will me used fore getting  the supplies and donating. Depends on how much money we have, no matter how much we get, we bless the families and the sick ones to live a happy life! That is our 20% project

See my Visual Aide for more information.

Posted December 4, 2017 by Abby in category Uncategorized